Hashtag Strategies for InstagramAugust 26, 2022
For the real estate and title industry, using hashtags on social media is an essential part of marketing and engaging with potential clients. However, simply using any old hashtag won’t cut it – you need to strategically select hashtags that will help you reach your target audience and optimize your social media presence. Follow these simple tips to gain more followers and boost engagement. By selecting the right hashtags for your business, you will get the most out of your social media marketing!
Increase Engagement with Hashtags
- Identify Your Target Audience or Niche – Who would benefit most from seeing this post?
- Create a list of specific words and phrases unique to the theme of each post.
- As a rule of thumb, you can use up to 30 hashtags per post and 10 hashtags per story. For a cleaner look, consider minimizing the hashtags on your stories and moving them off the screen.
- To find the right hashtag, search keywords on IG and click on the # icon. There you will see all hashtags related to your post.
- Find a balance between a combination of popular and targeted hashtags, somewhere between 10k and 200k posts.
- Don’t forget to check your posts’ insights and adjust so that the hashtags you choose are optimal for your target audience.
- Remember to check your post insights and adjust to make sure the hashtags you selected are optimal for your audience.
- For hashtag inspiration, you can also visit sites like best-hashtags.com.
Hashtags can be a useful way to make your posts more discoverable. When you use the right hashtags, they’ll help people who might not follow that specific topic find out what’s going on in all things posting-related. Follow these steps and be well on your way to having an optimized hashtag strategy!