Video Editing comes to CanvaOctober 13, 2021
Designing videos is now easier than ever with Canva’s Video Suite. Now you can create professional quality, end-to-end video designs that empower your marketing team to be able make their own content and publish it on the web or social media networks like Facebook without the typical hassle or cost. The new product gives users access not only to pre-built templates but also allows them complete creative control over every aspect of production.
One of the best features of Canva is their ready-made templates which now extends to their video platform. Create social content, professional video bios, or any other type of content with the easy of drag and drop. Here are some of the features in Canva’s Video Suite:
- Scene-Based Editing: Feels similar to building presentation slides.
- Single Layer Timeline of Desktop and Mobile: re-order, lengthen, or split scenes using the timeline. Cinematic transitions enable perfect flow between segments.
- Multiple Audio Tracks: Upload your own or choose from Canva’s video library of 27,000 tracks if you’re a pro member.
- Screen and Camera Recording: Record footage from your camera, screen, or Chrome tab.
- Animation Combinations: This is in an upcoming release and will allow for context-specific animation across every element in your video.
If your marketing team is already leveraging Canva for design, take your marketing up another level and check out Canva’s Video Suite.