How Title Agents Get Lucky 🍀 OnlineMarch 14, 2023
Creative Business Building in the Digital World
As we approach the St. Patricks Day, I wanted to share some creative ideas on how we can get luckier in our business online. A wise person once said, ” Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get”. I truly believe this to be true.
Here are some of the top strategies to help you get lucky online! By implementing these tactics, you can attract more customers and build a loyal following.
- Get Lucky 🍀 with Local SEO Optimizing your website for search engines is essential to getting found online. By using keywords and phrases relevant to your business and industry, you can improve your search engine rankings and attract more traffic to your website. Other opportunities for SEO are having a complete and active Google Business profile, Facebook Business Page, and active LinkedIn accounts. For a Full SEO Audit – connect with your local MTD. We will be able to assess online reputation, opportunities for organic search, and social proof!
- Share Your Success Stories 🤞 One of the best ways to build trust and credibility with potential customers is by sharing success stories from your current clients or customers. Sharing stories of how your business has helped customers “strike gold” or achieve “luck of the Irish” success, are all great ways to connect with past and future clients. Information in story format is not only 80% more memorable than text, but it also engages the human brain’s 🧠 emotional processing and release of dopamine, making people feel a greater sense of connection and trust to your brand. How about that for creating more luck for your business?
- Be 🗣️ Social Social media is an excellent tool for small businesses to connect with customers and build brand awareness. Be active on 2-3 platforms and maximize those for connections and content. Make sure you are diversifying your content with videos, carousels, going live, tutorials, contests, and stories! Always remember to include a call-to-action so your followers know exactly what you want them to do next! Try working conversations into the DMs and eventually to in-person opportunities. Don’t be afraid to be funny and show your personality! 🤪
- Follow the Rainbow 🌈 to Online Reviews Online reviews are crucial for small businesses, as they can significantly impact a customer’s decision to work with you. Encourage happy customers to leave positive reviews on platforms like Google Business, Facebook, and Yelp, and make sure to respond to ALL reviews (even the negative ones!) in a professional and helpful manner. Have raving / repeat fans record video reviews for you to post. Using keywords in reviews and responses is incredibly helpful for search results. Think location of home they closed on, type of buyer or seller they are (first-time, out-of-state, investor), or who they worked with at your company that provided the best experience. Tip for negative reviews: Acknowledge publicly, address privately!
- Collaborate with Non-Traditional Local 🇮🇪 Leprechauns….Uh, I Mean Brands Instead of collaborating with other brands inside your niche, consider partnering with someone outside of your industry. This can help you reach new audiences and create unique content. Think charitable organizations, mental health coaches, restaurants, small etsy shops, and so much more. How can you build a community to provide your followers a deeper sense of connection to you? Brand collaborations are extremely powerful and are rarely used in the title industry!
- Provide Evergreen 💚 Content Your Followers Can’t Get Anywhere Else. If they can get it somewhere else, you’d better be delivering it in a unique way or they’ll just go elsewhere! Think outside the box on how we normally consume information online, and change it up just a bit. Host a virtual event or a treasure hunt online. Post clues in different places and guide them to the “pot of gold at the end of the rainbow” 🌈. Sharing company culture and internal information is also a great way to build a deeper connection with your followers. Show them what they will be missing out on if they don’t work with you!
Always remember, most people who follow you already know, love, and trust you! The strategies above are great for retention and trust building, but when it comes to building an audience of people online that don’t know you yet, you MUST keep your information simple. The best way to show your intelligence is the simplest articulation of complex concepts. The title business is full of big words and unique concepts not familiar to the public as a whole. The simpler we can make this info, the more likely we will grow our following online.
I’ve linked a lot of the above keywords (in blue) to articles and guides that may help you along the way. If you are in need of someone to guide you, reach out. Your MyHome MTD team is ready and excited to help you grow. Good Luck! 🍀