How to Create Engagement After Your Webinar: Maximize the Opportunity!April 27, 2023
Title Marketing Tips & Tricks
Are you making the most out of the webinar your Marketing Technology Director is doing for you and your clients? After a Webinar be sure to hit on these key action items below to help create conversation, develop relationships and ultimately convert new business.
What are you doing to create engagement after a webinar? Follow the post-webinar tips below to ensure you are making the most out of this opportunity.
1. Email #1: Put together an email thanking the attendees for taking the time to attend the event. I provide a list of attendees as well as those who were not able to make it from any of my registration webinars. In this email include the presentation deck and video for those that were not able to make it or want to rewatch the presentation.
2. Email #2: Send a secondary email to the same list letting them know you are planning more webinars and would love their feedback on upcoming topics to choose from. Provide within the email a survey, listing options for popular topics. I would be happy to recommend popular options. This can be an in-email option or a link to an outside survey.
Optional Tip: Add more contacts and prospects to this email so they can provide feedback on topics. This is a great opportunity to engage with prospective customers.
3. Phone Call: Introduce yourself and let the recipient know you are here to help them grow their business. Let me know the three distinct aspects of your title business which are your specialties and ask for a meeting. Online or in person is great! Whatever their preference is!
Note: If you get the meeting immediately follow up with a calendar invite via text or email. You want to make sure you are on their calendar and booked.
4. If you did not get to the meeting and received a voicemail, absolutely fine! On the voice message also let them know you will be following up with a text or email (your preference) with the opportunity to book a meeting time with you.
5. Enact a segmented follow-up engagement plan in your CRM or email platform. If the contact does not book a meeting then they should be added to a separate engagement list for communication via a drip campaign and targeting plan. The engaged customers should be transferred to a current customer list.
What do these next steps look like? If you are a WFG customer ask me and we can set up a personalized plan for you!