Teamwork – Project Management
Businesses looking for a project management system should look to Teamwork, considered one of the fastest, user-friendly and best project management systems around. Teamwork prides itself in having excellent features of top systems and none of their weaknesses. Novices can use it easily but it is also powerful enough for companies to use in maximizing their project management processes and operations. Projects and Desk are Teamwork’s two modules. Check out the details below: Teamwork Projects Users who want to keep track of their projects and deliver them on time will love this module. It is feature-packed and streamlines the development of intelligent workflows since the software ensures these workflows are effective. Comprehensive reports, time tracking, Gantt charts, task management, and more are part of its key features. Task coordination, communication, and documentation can also all be performed in one place, ensuring the productivity of the team. Teamwork Desk With Teamwork Desk, teams can work 24/7. It effortlessly manages tickets and inbound communications and acts as a support hub for them. Team productivity, traffic channels, and customer satisfaction can also be measured. Teamwork Projects and other tools can also be seamlessly integrated with this module. There is also a free tool, Teamwork Chat that serves as an option to Slack with features such as mobile chat, file attachment and searches conversations.
- Create tasks, subtasks, schedule, assignments and milestones on a project.
- Create priority lists, time monitoring, file uploading and texting.
- Organize a project flow that is effective to guide all team members for each tasks.
- Mobile version is not as effective as web version.
- More projects option (four instead of two) in free version would be better for beginners.
- Functionality is complicated. It is a difficult software to handle at first.