Squarespace plans start at $12/month. This website builder offers 113 templates that easily adapt to mobile devices, and its customer support live chat service is strong. Squarespace doesn’t currently offer phone support.
Squarespace offers built-in tools that support bloggers, small business owners, and creatives. G Suite and PayPal integrations are available, plus SEO tools, ecommerce functions, and easy social media integration. You don’t need any coding skills to use Squarespace, but a little technical confidence will help a lot. Squarespace’s new version, 7.1, also allows for more design customization than ever.
- Stunning templates optimized for desktops, tablets and mobile devices
- Squarespace mobile apps allow you to edit pages, blog posts, and ecommerce functions on-the-go
- Ability to restore deleted posts and pages for up to 30 days
- Can be tricky to get to grips with at first, so it’s not the fastest builder to create a website with
- The editor can be a little too manual – for example, you’ll be prompted to save your work after each change, but it doesn’t autosave on its own